Thread: Hometown Boy just scored!

Double Banded

Hometown Boy just scored!

#80 Chris Gragg - The Metropolis of Warren, AR. It's a hole in the wall but it is our hole in the wall. It was a hunting a fishing mecca growing up and I didn't even realize it. The modernization of sawmill methods cut the manpower and killed the town.

HS Team is 6-0 in District 8-4A, 6-3 overall. Playing much better teams in preseason or non-district play pays off.
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Pond Popper
    He's good. TW needs to get his act together though, he has looked a little rough today..
    "shoulda been here yesterday.."

You gotta be dumb to be a duck hunter... cause tough ain't got nothin to do with it!! -FK

A duck call in the hands of the unskilled is one of conservation's greatest assets. -NB

Double Banded
    I hate to say this but our defense is worthless. We cannot stop Ole Miss. At this rate, the only hope we have to win this game is a shootout in the second half. I will resist my extreme urge to be even more negative and wait and see what happens in the third quarter. With the defense we have, a bowl game is not worth thinking about.

Double Banded
    And the ass whooping has begun.....pitiful.

Double Banded
    This is unbelievable. There are people who need to answer for hiring JLS. We are a joke. I feel for the players----calling a time out to argue with the Ref's. Do we not have people in the press box telling our coaches on the field we were not lined up correctly or does the whole staff need to be fired? I know little league coaches who are making better decisions this season than JLS.

Double Banded
    5:00 left: Game Over - This game is totally disgraceful. This season will set Arkansas recruiting back decades.

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Loggerhead View Post
    #80 Chris Gragg - The Metropolis of Warren, AR. It's a hole in the wall but it is our hole in the wall. It was a hunting a fishing mecca growing up and I didn't even realize it. The modernization of sawmill methods cut the manpower and killed the town.

HS Team is 6-0 in District 8-4A, 6-3 overall. Playing much better teams in preseason or non-district play pays off.
    gibbs, you from warren?

Double Banded
    Yep