Thread: Snow Pack Report

Only the Green!

Snow Pack Report

I am down here in Texas but I need to mobilize a wetland delineation crew to Illinois (around Decatur) for some work ASAP. In general snow is not an issue unless the snow pack is so thick that the crews can not reasonably dig through the snow to get to the ground. I have looked on the weather channel and it looks like you will get snow and then a couple days later it is above freezing. Can anyone give me an update on conditions up there? Is the ground frozen?

Thanks,
    Team Water Swat

Rollin hens on the water since 87!

Barney
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxbow View Post
    I am down here in Texas but I need to mobilize a wetland delineation crew to Illinois (around Decatur) for some work ASAP. In general snow is not an issue unless the snow pack is so thick that the crews can not reasonably dig through the snow to get to the ground. I have looked on the weather channel and it looks like you will get snow and then a couple days later it is above freezing. Can anyone give me an update on conditions up there? Is the ground frozen?

Thanks,
    Just saw this....snow will not be an issue in Decatur but the ground will be frozen except the upper few inches.