Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surgery

Only the Green!
    Mine had it done at 5. Slept the night, and next morning he was the same lil boy that went in the morning before. He just didn't talk for a few days, which was kinda nice.
    went by Shoe-Pik on TOS

Only the Green!
    Video the recovery, ask silly questions, they popsicle a Q&A with Dalaney was hilarious, but it was not a problem, she was herself and had no issues the next day.

Much easier than when I had mine out.

Cool Club
    Glad everything went well!

Only the Green!
    Thanks for the thoughts. His pain is managed pretty well currently and it's hard to keep him down. It was beautiful here today and he tried sneaking out to jump on the trampoline and play in his playhouse. Did take him on a SxS ride.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by kswaterfowler View Post
    he tried sneaking out to jump on the trampoline and play in his playhouse. Did take him on a SxS ride.
    Team Water Swat

Rollin hens on the water since 87!

Double Banded
    Thanks for the thoughts. His pain is managed pretty well currently and it's hard to keep him down. It was beautiful here today and he tried sneaking out to jump on the trampoline and play in his playhouse. Did take him on a SxS ride.

Good stuff glad he's doing good. Worst is over now !

Only the Green!
    Glad it went well. Did tubes on my youngest in december. Walk in the park. Them youngins heal fast

Only the Green!
    He isn't nearly as happy today. Had to have my folks come out to help with ear drops. He has super human strength when needed.

Only the Green!
    He isn't nearly as happy today. Had to have my folks come out to help with ear drops. He has super human strength when needed.
    Mine HATED the ear drops. Poor thing. But drops wont last long and hell be ready to go in no time

Cool Club
    Isn't it amazing how freaking strong they are when they don't want you doing something?

My son had croup when he was maybe 9 months old. I am pretty sure JJ Watt couldn't have held that mask on him.