I'll admit, STP has a lot of tunes that I don't really like. They are a bit too dark and sinister (dope/addiction/death) for my taste. So I played guitar for many years since I was 12. One of the coolest things I ever did, to this day, was to stand in front of a 100 watt Marshall stack, strap on a brand new Les Paul, and set that amp to where it would burn the hair off your scalp. That power and distortion/override/gain was freaking AMAZING. Eight gigantic 12" Celestion speakers in those two speaker cabinets. That's like jet engine power.

So ever since I heard "Plush" by the Stone Temple Pilots, that last note that rings out at the end of the song.....gives me that same feeling I had when I was about 15, against that Marshall stack. Any time that song comes on, I move the volume dial nearly all the way up to hear that last guitar chord scream out. Then what that dude slides his hand down the strings to shut the thing down, that's just the icing on the cake. And its particularly cool how nearly ALL radio stations allow that last chord to ring out until he shuts it down.