Thread: The Senate and House Repubilcans

SR Hunter

The Senate and House Repubilcans

So the media is busy throwing shait up against the wall trying to besmirch everything Trump is doing, and Trump is busy moving forward working on keeping his promise to 'Make America Great Again' but where in the hell is the GOP leadership on the Hill?

It seems to me that every fifteen minutes the Media and Dems are trying to smash Trumps appointments, encouraging illegal immigrants to further violate the laws of the land by refusing to cooperate with Law Enforcement and encouraging upheaval within the ranks of all immigrants legal or illegal to sit out in a day of protest. (Incidentally if it had not of been for the media, no one would have noticed.)

Maxine Waters, Elisha Cummings, Nancy Pelosi and the likes are bat shait crazy, but at least they are rattling sabers for their constituents.

Where is the Republican Leadership?
    Why are they not using their power in the House and in the Senate to shut this stuff down and get on the "Make America Great" bandwagon?
    Where in the hell is Ted "I'm a giant bloody vagina" Cruz at with all of his hollow promises?

These dumb****s better get on the ball quick or the mid terms are going to be a blood bath.

SR Hunter
    I think Paul Ryan is waiting to be minted President. If Trump goes down so does Pence and guess who is batter up? I've said it before and say it again Ryan is Judas/Brutus and he is waiting/hoping for his chance to strike.
    Gerald Ford regards...
    Note:*=Satire

SR Hunter
    On a second note, I believe of the Dems keep crying 2018 may work out well for the pub's.

Double Banded
    The red team leaders are rino's. McTurtle, McCain, and I am sure I am missing another McMuffin brother in there. Less is more from them.
    "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Yet, in spite of the ubiquity of the phenomenon, there is no word for the exact opposite of fragile. Let us call it antifragile. Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better". Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder, Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Cool Club
    The R's can't get out of the gate because they can't figure out the problem blocking them. Repealing Obamacare shouldn't be hard but evidently it can cause a whole list of problems.
    This space for rent.

Double Banded
    You guys are watching too much fake news talking about Trump going down the tubes and shit. He's the only president in memory who is actually doing his job and working America knows it.

Fukk Pelosi and company.

Fukk Ryan and Cruz.

Trump is doing exactly what Working America wants and needs.

Turn off the god dam tv and get on with making America great again

Only the Green!
    still waiting for the snowflakes to start a civil war so we can kill them off along with the minority's. that ought to give us another 100 years or so till it needs to be done again.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Year Wonder View Post
    You guys are watching too much fake news talking about Trump going down the tubes and shit. He's the only president in memory who is actually doing his job and working America knows it.

Fukk Pelosi and company.

Fukk Ryan and Cruz.

Trump is doing exactly what Working America wants and needs.

Turn off the god dam tv and get on with making America great again
    This.

There is a lot of propaganda being thrown at the American folks. And it's working on some people.

There are a lot of GOPers who are worthless. That said, the Senate is tied up trying to approve Cabinet members, then next up is the Supreme Court battle. Even if Ryan brought up Obamacare repeal, nothing would happen right now because the President needs a Cabinet and based on the 9th Circuit, Trump needs the SC.

It's going to happen. The dems and media are doing everything to discourage people who voted for change. It's going to take time.

SR Hunter
    Ryan et al are wolves wearing sheepskin. Media got nothing to do with that.

Pond Popper
    It takes time to turn a supertanker...but...it will turn. It took Reagan time as well...but that ship turned and we had the boom years of the 90s. It's coming. As mentioned above...turn off the tv and get to work.