Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Southeast TX trip: summary

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    so it's a pretty good place, as long as you don't go there?
    Pretty much like Ag says, it's a good place if you go to the right spots. I try to avoid Gunspoint and the 5th Ward for the most part.

Only the Green!
    All I know is if I'm going to Galveston fishing either hit Houston at mid-day or at night. Traffic sucks any other time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by pck View Post
    All I know is if I'm going to Galveston fishing either hit Houston at mid-day or at night. Traffic sucks any other time.
    Don't really mess with Galveston for generally that reason. I slum in Crystal Beach unless I am even too lazy to make that drive and then I launch in Anahuac.

Cool Club
    Getting to Galveston is a pain either way. This time of year it is assholes and a ferry line. Some idiot is always over heated or otherwise broke down, and jacks everything up. Little heatherns running around. Then some grandma catches the heat prostrate and here comes the whambulance and they get first ticket to the ferry.

I-45 south...yea it just sucks.
    Custodis Mortalis

I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

- Jeremiah 31:33

Running 87 actually had a good post, yall could learn something from it!!!
    That's freaking clever.
    Guys pretty smart

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    they get first ticket to the ferry.
    Ferry. Nope. I stay in Crystal Beach. The closest I get to that ferry is the pocket if I have some overwhelming urge to get wet and sandy in the surf. Otherwise it's Stingaree and running around avoiding the congestion in East Bay.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    Getting to Galveston is a pain either way. This time of year it is assholes and a ferry line. Some idiot is always over heated or otherwise broke down, and jacks everything up. Little heatherns running around. Then some grandma catches the heat prostrate and here comes the whambulance and they get first ticket to the ferry.

I-45 south...yea it just sucks.
    Skip da ferry and take da bridge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MWP View Post
    Ferry. Nope. I stay in Crystal Beach. The closest I get to that ferry is the pocket if I have some overwhelming urge to get wet and sandy in the surf. Otherwise it's Stingaree and running around avoiding the congestion in East Bay.
    Ocean namer!