Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia

Double Banded
    Thanks for the info Hilljack. Best wishes for you and the family.

Only the Green!
    I got one Question, how come the media was ok with Black Lives Matter but not ok with the polar opposite view..can't have it both ways, don't like either extreme but fair is fair

SR Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiwood View Post
    I got one Question, how come the media was ok with Black Lives Matter but not ok with the polar opposite view..can't have it both ways, don't like either extreme but fair is fair
    Because it doesn't fit into their narrative about the right and how evil they/we all are. Of course, I know you know this. Just saying it out loud.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiwood View Post
    Because the media is an arm of the democrat party.

There is the judicial wing with the court system, there is the legislative wing with the elected officials, there is the investigative wing with the FBI, CIA, NSA system. And then there is the information/propaganda wing with the media. Antifa /BLM etc is the intimidation/suppression of opposing thoughts and free speech wing. And University Administrations are the indoctrination wing of the democrats.

democrats/liberals/progressives/fascists/marxists control this country and they dictate policy with impunity. Trump is a response to people fed up with the democrat control of everything. And you see where that's going. They will destroy Trump shortly.

America and its freedoms are in a very bad spot right now.

Cool Club
    Understand that this was just a meeting place for Nazis and antifa/ blm tards to meet and fight. I saw several signs yesterday with my own eyes that read "Kill Trump" and "Remove Trump Regime" with a crosshairs on it.
    I'm guessing they weren't Nazis. They were walking out of McGuffey park next to the Episcopal church next to the clergy that had made a human barrier. I'd wager none of those signs made the TV though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Pat, You can have a damn horsecock sammich for all I care. Dont come cryin to me all hungry and whining you ungrateful redbone Beauregard parish illegitimate git of a pulpwooder and a truck stop hoe. Lucky for you that Mr. n Mrs. Wells took you in after finding you in a bar ditch.

Double Banded
    I don't know which side it was but saw on the news footage of people wearing motorcycle helmets and body padding. I guess they knew they were going into a shit storm and wanted to be prepared. I did get tickled at some of the protesters carrying tiki torches using them to bitch hit the opposition.

Cool Club
    http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/...-11-08-13-2017

Have fun Texas.

You'll get a super cool hashtag and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Pat, You can have a damn horsecock sammich for all I care. Dont come cryin to me all hungry and whining you ungrateful redbone Beauregard parish illegitimate git of a pulpwooder and a truck stop hoe. Lucky for you that Mr. n Mrs. Wells took you in after finding you in a bar ditch.

Cool Club
    Read this on another site: could it be true?

"The story I’ve heard from one of the organizers is that they worked with the Charlottesville police for two months to obtain a permit for their demonstration. They got their permit, but two weeks before the protest date, Charlottesville’s Mayor or Managing Director pulled their permit, denying them their right to assemble. They took the city to court and a FEDERAL judge reinstated the permit, allowing them to conduct their protest. On the day of the protest, the anti protest crowd had already assembled before the scheduled start of the protesting, blocking and harassing the protestors. The Charlottesville police were nowhere to be seen and the anti crowd started their violence. It is obvious the city and Governor did NOTHING to insure the exercise of free speech on behalf of the protestors and ALLOWED the violence and injuries to happen. This is what we have come to. If you are black, you will be given the “freedom to destroy” - Ferguson. If you are whiter, you have No rights."

along with:

"FOX News reporter Doug McKelway attended the violent protests Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia.

McKelway told FOX News viewers the police pulled out of Lee Park after the violence started. The police told him, “We’re leaving. It’s too dangerous.” "

Only the Green!
    Media is trying so hard to associate the supremacists in VA to DJT

Cool Club
    Rush Limbaugh has a good show today on this story. Said the left has a group of paid protestors they send around the country on airplanes to rally behind various causes. The leader of one such group sent people to Trump campaign speeches to stir up trouble. When regular old Americans got tired of their sh*t, fights broke out. We all saw it on the news.

The left is corrupting these facts with the suggestion that Trump supporters are a bunch of violent racists. The media is using this narrative as well, per what Hiwood said.

The honest truth is you had a bunch of crazy dipsh*ts organize a rally, sprinkled in with some people that just wanted to object to the removal of confederate monuments. Then, the left shipped in a bunch of their own thugs to counter the protest. These were not just people that woke up and decided to counter protest from that area. Per Limbaugh.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post

"The story I’ve heard from one of the organizers is that they worked with the Charlottesville police for two months to obtain a permit for their demonstration. They got their permit, but two weeks before the protest date, Charlottesville’s Mayor or Managing Director pulled their permit, denying them their right to assemble. They took the city to court and a FEDERAL judge reinstated the permit, allowing them to conduct their protest. On the day of the protest, the anti protest crowd had already assembled before the scheduled start of the protesting, blocking and harassing the protestors. The Charlottesville police were nowhere to be seen and the anti crowd started their violence. It is obvious the city and Governor did NOTHING to insure the exercise of free speech on behalf of the protestors and ALLOWED the violence and injuries to happen. This is what we have come to. If you are black, you will be given the “freedom to destroy” - Ferguson. If you are whiter, you have No rights."

along with:

"FOX News reporter Doug McKelway attended the violent protests Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia.

McKelway told FOX News viewers the police pulled out of Lee Park after the violence started. The police told him, “We’re leaving. It’s too dangerous.” "
    This is accurate.

Only the Green!

along with:

I watched a very interesting podcast from Joe Rogan where he was talking to the daughter of the head guy at Westborough Baptist (the people that were protesting all the soldiers funerals) who is now "estranged" from the chuch, etc. She was going into great detail about how that "relationship" with the various municipalities / police worked with them when they were doing their protests. She basically said when the cops told them "they weren't going to protect them if some ishit kicked off" they usually cancelled their protest or dramatically altered their plans and location.
    Post count, what post count?

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Tox View Post
    This is accurate.
    Unpossible.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrisr70 View Post
    I watched a very interesting podcast from Joe Rogan where he was talking to the daughter of the head guy at Westborough Baptist (the people that were protesting all the soldiers funerals) who is now "estranged" from the chuch, etc. She was going into great detail about how that "relationship" with the various municipalities / police worked with them when they were doing their protests. She basically said when the cops told them "they weren't going to protect them if some ishit kicked off" they usually cancelled their protest or dramatically altered their plans and location.
    Here is a link to part of the interview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9Qi3LCUxY
    Post count, what post count?

Cool Club
    Wait, so y'all mean to tell me pck really is cumdrunk on the media jizz?

Cool Club
    He's from Minnesota. They are good dudes. But some grew up under liberal teachers and environment. You just have to accept them for who they are, because they can damn sure skin a buck and run a trot line. Just don't talk politics and it's gonna be a good experience. lol

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    Wait, so y'all mean to tell me pck really is cumdrunk on the media jizz?
    why are you always so angry?

Only the Green!
    Rush Limbaugh has a good show today on this story. Said the left has a group of paid protestors they send around the country on airplanes to rally behind various causes. The leader of one such group sent people to Trump campaign speeches to stir up trouble. When regular old Americans got tired of their sh*t, fights broke out. We all saw it on the news.

The left is corrupting these facts with the suggestion that Trump supporters are a bunch of violent racists. The media is using this narrative as well, per what Hiwood said.

The honest truth is you had a bunch of crazy dipsh*ts organize a rally, sprinkled in with some people that just wanted to object to the removal of confederate monuments. Then, the left shipped in a bunch of their own thugs to counter the protest. These were not just people that woke up and decided to counter protest from that area. Per Limbaugh.
    Dude that is old news. That is Soros' people. The violence that broke out at Trump rallies during the election? Same damn thing.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    Dude that is old news. That is Soros' people. The violence that broke out at Trump rallies during the election? Same damn thing.
    I know. Wasn't sure you knew. But now I do.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pck View Post
    Offended not. More like amazed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better not hang 'round me
    I'd amaze you out of the country

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk