Thread: WTB - Pistol grips...

Double Banded

WTB - Pistol grips...

Looking for original wooden grips for Ruger Superblackhawk, new model with squared trigger guard. Don't have to be new.

olepal
    Last edited by olepal; 10-05-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Only the Green!
    I might. i'll look in the morning, getting into the old crow right now. I had the original set, but sold the gun with some hogues on it, don't remember if I kept the original grips or sent them with gun.

Double Banded
    Thanks for checking.

I have a set somewhere around here. Just moved. If I can find them, will give them to you. Will check in the shop tomorrow after work.

Have 4, SBH's that I used to deer/ hog hunt with. Had custom grips for all of them made to fit. One of them is that knuckle bustin flat trigger guard.

I don't believe there is a difference between new and old model on the flat trigger guard frame either.

The only odd ball was the Super Black Hawk Hunter versions. They are " new frame large" same as old frame but with rounded trigger guard. Have a set of Laminate take offs from one of those as well.....somewhere. crap is all boxed up.

Only the Green!
    sorry, I can't find them, I musta gave them away when I sold the gun. but then, I can't find my azz with both hands sometimes!!!!