Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 256 of 256

Thread: Texas Waterfowl Numbers Tanked

  1. #241
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    flatbills and fireball


    stereotypes exist for a reason
    Panther, let me make this very clear, you and I would get along great. And I mean that. Iíll assure you with 100% certainty that the stereotype doesnít fit the folks in that photo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #242
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hou. & Spoonyville
    Posts
    565
    Great hunt Again! Hope you finish the season strong! Good Luck!

  3. #243
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    Panther, let me make this very clear, you and I would get along great. And I mean that. I’ll assure you with 100% certainty that the stereotype doesn’t fit the folks in that photo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Just pulling your leg



  4. #244
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ridgetop, TN
    Posts
    648
    Fireball and beer chaser, my kinda hunter. Ya'll spin the top?

  5. #245
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNERX2 View Post
    Fireball and beer chaser, my kinda hunter. Ya'll spin the top?
    Feels like it this morning. Hopefully one more good shoot and a wrap. Yesterday was a huge migration day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #246
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    Feels like it this morning. Hopefully one more good shoot and a wrap. Yesterday was a huge migration day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's funny you say that, I've had a steady 20-25 Gadwalls on my neighborhood retention pond since about mid to late December. Yesterday I had some Redheads and Blue Wingers show up.

  7. #247
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    And just like that, itís over.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #248
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    katy
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    And just like that, itís over.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to kill whitey!

  9. #249
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by aTm08 View Post
    Time to kill whitey!
    Full blown baseball mode for me. Weíve got a state title to win this spring and practice starts in a week!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #250
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N.E. Texas
    Posts
    7,783
    Been hearing tons of snow geese and a few specks mixed in the past 3 nights after dark. Can't tell if they're moving north or south.

  11. #251
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    katy
    Posts
    2,036
    Probably north. Not sure if we have gotten the push from down south yet as the places they historically stop they have not been yet. If anyone knows Des Woods there is potential for a decent hunt in katy near i10. Snapped this pic two days ago.

    The few pockets of snows we have are all no secret. Whatís left will be hard to hunt, but I imagine there will still be a few big shoots down here in Texas before itís all said and done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #252
    Jr Hunter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Crosby, Tx
    Posts
    237
    They were next to Rooms to Go yesterday......probably coulda popped a few from the parking lot.

  13. #253
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    11,069
    Quote Originally Posted by SunriseSuperman View Post
    And we're off...

    Not fake news, not alternative facts, just data collected through multiple administrations, with multiple agendas.

    Average temp in December across the lower 48 since 1970. 5 degrees upwatd shift with a steady increase across that time period.

    Play with parameters. It's interesting.

    www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/

    Not fake news, huh? Not alternative facts? Hmmmm, seems legit.....for the umpteenth time

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-of-existence/

  14. #254
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sw Louisiana
    Posts
    3,555
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    Not fake news, huh? Not alternative facts? Hmmmm, seems legit.....for the umpteenth time

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-of-existence/
    Lol duh. Post a link to a government website to back "der" facts lol. Whats NOAA saying bout da snapper population?

  15. #255
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,487
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    Not fake news, huh? Not alternative facts? Hmmmm, seems legit.....for the umpteenth time

    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-of-existence/
    I just finished reading that article and you beat me to it.

  16. #256
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonbilla View Post
    Lol duh. Post a link to a government website to back "der" facts lol. Whats NOAA saying bout da snapper population?




    Ask them why they always feel the need to adjust the north atlantic temps when the US Navy has provided raw data, some real time for years. I spent three days reading over some of the research NOAA conducted in the North Atlantic. Those are three days that I will never get back. The shit they do to make things meet their preconceived notions would get most of us fired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •