Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 256

Thread: Texas Waterfowl Numbers Tanked

  1. #221
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Natchez, Ms
    Posts
    15,963
    Quote Originally Posted by HDD View Post
    Damn son. You put the hard in hardcore. I have some connections with Wildfowl Magazine. I want to get them to do a feature article on you.

    Haven’t seen such passion since Skack and the duck raper dude.
    jeppson
    Do I play golf? NO SIR, golf is for folks that can't kill ducks and can't catch fish!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdavis View Post
    Here I sit, cheeks a' flexin
    Givin' birth to another Texan

  2. #222
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Year Wonder View Post

    Scoutings easy with no job, daddy’s money, all the time in the world.
    Winner. Dealing with entitled guys my age more and more. Had a guy offer me his prostaff deal the other day after I caught him trespassing on a field. He was planning to guide in that area the next year... one call to the landowner and he was told he wouldn’t be allowed back... the prick had the nerve to offer money to the farmer after just being told that. Guy said it’d take a lot more than that, said he was little insulted by such a low ball offer lol

  3. #223
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    katy
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Year Wonder View Post
    Scoutings easy with no job, daddy’s money, all the time in the world.
    Business owner and no daddy didn’t pay for it or my education. We all thank you for your typical 1 year reply involving dicks and semen.

  4. #224
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Great Northwest of LA
    Posts
    8,577
    Quote Originally Posted by aTm08 View Post
    Negative
    10-4

  5. #225
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    Thank God I scouted this one, using my own money, the time I had allotted and turned the young guns loose. Some local ass clowns came in when the youngsters were setting up prior to me arriving and tried to bully them. Luckily the youngsters didn’t back down and told them landowner said first come first serve (which didn’t set well). They set up across the road and we’re soundly defeated 32-0 tonight. Wish I knew how to upload videos via Tapa, I got a good one tonight.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #226
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hou. & Spoonyville
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    Thank God I scouted this one, using my own money, the time I had allotted and turned the young guns loose. Some local ass clowns came in when the youngsters were setting up prior to me arriving and tried to bully them. Luckily the youngsters didn’t back down and told them landowner said first come first serve (which didn’t set well). They set up across the road and we’re soundly defeated 32-0 tonight. Wish I knew how to upload videos via Tapa, I got a good one tonight.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    CONGRATS on a Great hunt!

  7. #227
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sw Louisiana
    Posts
    3,555
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    Thank God I scouted this one, using my own money, the time I had allotted and turned the young guns loose. Some local ass clowns came in when the youngsters were setting up prior to me arriving and tried to bully them. Luckily the youngsters didn’t back down and told them landowner said first come first serve (which didn’t set well). They set up across the road and we’re soundly defeated 32-0 tonight. Wish I knew how to upload videos via Tapa, I got a good one tonight.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No bands? Scratch.

  8. #228
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonbilla View Post
    No bands? Scratch.
    I’d guess the band run will resume end of the week as we close the season out. Been on a run of little geese feeds. They’re a blast when they work out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #229
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lubbock - (Canada Goose Country)
    Posts
    3,840
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    Thank God I scouted this one, using my own money, the time I had allotted and turned the young guns loose. Some local ass clowns came in when the youngsters were setting up prior to me arriving and tried to bully them. Luckily the youngsters didn’t back down and told them landowner said first come first serve (which didn’t set well). They set up across the road and we’re soundly defeated 32-0 tonight. Wish I knew how to upload videos via Tapa, I got a good one tonight.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Been on both sides. You snooze, you lose. Did have one where both us and the other guys had limit hunts about 300 yards apart.
    What the Duece? - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

  10. #230
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,487
    Quote Originally Posted by burns_312 View Post
    I’d guess the band run will resume end of the week as we close the season out. Been on a run of little geese feeds. They’re a blast when they work out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much longer does your goose season run?

    Great Hunt and jealous!!

  11. #231
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973
    Quote Originally Posted by HDD View Post
    How much longer does your goose season run?

    Great Hunt and jealous!!
    This coming Sunday is our last day. Thank God. Been a hell of a season, but I'm ready to slow down a bit. Not that it will happen since high school baseball starts the 26th, but my bank account will like it, play funds are about depleted for the season. Sounds like dbagg is going to come up Friday and send the season out in style with us. Will report back with any updates as it'll be a fun way to end it. Hope is to hunt Friday and Saturday, party like it's 1999 Saturday night and call it a year.
    Last edited by burns_312; 02-14-2018 at 01:05 PM.

  12. #232
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    it would decrease numbers for sure. No way the slap diks that our running around with they mud rigs, face paint and barrel stickers are making monthly payments on that shit if r 3 birds and 30 days.

    Couple that with the decrease in pressure and the birds not only rebound in population(fuk the feds and their bogus counts) they start slowly getting back to acting like ducks are supposed to act.
    All the reason needed to agree with this right here. Thin them out, weed them out, sell their gear and move on. Selecting three birds or four birds is much more fun.

  13. #233
    SR Hunter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BattleAxe, Texas
    Posts
    1,903
    Just seent today that the Feds recommended a liberal limit again for 2018-2019 season..... Fukkin nuts.

    The term “liberal” limit tells you all you need to know.

    Don’t worry ATM08, you and your weenus envy pro staff wannabe crew will be able to continue to enjoy your little birds nest on the ground that you got up there....prikk

    Go get um Tiger!

  14. #234
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Louisiana
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Year Wonder View Post
    Just seent today that the Feds recommended a liberal limit again for 2018-2019 season..... Fukkin nuts.

    The term “liberal” limit tells you all you need to know.

    Don’t worry ATM08, you and your weenus envy pro staff wannabe crew will be able to continue to enjoy your little birds nest on the ground that you got up there....prikk

    Go get um Tiger!
    The feds are so ass backwards, ders bazillions of ducks and no red snapper

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

  15. #235
    SR Hunter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BattleAxe, Texas
    Posts
    1,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    The feds are so ass backwards, ders bazillions of ducks and no red snapper

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    That is affirmative. Sumbitches are fukked up worse than a nig’r checkbook

  16. #236
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Louisiana
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Year Wonder View Post
    That is affirmative. Sumbitches are fukked up worse than a nig’r checkbook
    Or a screen door in da projects

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

  17. #237
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sw Louisiana
    Posts
    3,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    Or a screen door in da projects

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Or a tunrt over tackle box

  18. #238
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,973

    Texas Waterfowl Numbers Tanked

    Good start to the weekend!


    Dbagg doing a little celebrating.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #239
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cypress, TX
    Posts
    1,263
    Damn at the flatbills... nice hunt

  20. #240
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11,540
    flatbills and fireball


    stereotypes exist for a reason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •