Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS has been on fire lately!

Double Banded
    I don’t want the President or the US to fail, I truly do hope this agreement is effective and serves our country well, and I’ve been wrong way more than once in my life....

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I don’t want the President or the US to fail, I truly do hope this agreement is effective and serves our country well, and I’ve been wrong way more than once in my life....
    Cool. We are truly seeing our best opportunity for Hope and Change since Reagan.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenheadless View Post
    I abhor the guy as an individual, but as POTUS, he is kicking ass.
    This. Hollee shiite I posted the above in jest and look what happened. Talk about thin skinned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by pck View Post
    This. Hollee shiite I posted the above in jest and look what happened. Talk about thin skinned.

We didn't elect a spiritual leader or a role model for our kids. We elected someone to fix this country that you dick sukkin democrats fugged up.

I don't give a damn about him personally, I just want him to keep on fixin. MAGA
    The Wonder

I hate other hunters and I lie about where I hunt.

Cool Club
    We just want you to rationally explain your position. I don't think there are any thin-skinned people here. They don't last. What you are really saying is that you said something to get a reaction, and got a reaction.

Cool Club
    Incoming from the FF Trump mafia.

How the hell anyone reads this as Trump bashing is f'n beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    We just want you to rationally explain your position. I don't think there are any thin-skinned people here. They don't last. What you are really saying is that you said something to get a reaction, and got a reaction.

It was a joke Francis.

Cool Club
    Internet user

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
    I chorkled

Cool Club
    Hardly. Apparently it touched some nerves even though it wasn't meant to.

Only the Green!
    Hardly. Apparently it touched some nerves even though it wasn't meant to.

Despite all the chirping from the peanut gallery, I genuinely would like to hear your answer to "What is it that you don’t like about President Trump?" (Don't let these yahoos speak for you, step up and state your opinion.)

As I would equally enjoy hearing GHL articulate why he abhors the guy.

This thread is a prime example of one of the biggest problems our nation is facing on Capitol Hill, neither side is saying anything meaningful, and if they did, the other wouldn't listen or the dialog would digress into a sophomoric dog pile.

Cool Club
    It was a joke Francis.
    I can't be Francis because I'm not angry....and nobody laughed. Work on it!

Cool Club
    I love Trump. Everything about him. He's confident, smart, calculating. He's on the side of American success and doesn't allow lobbyists to stand in his way. He wants the immigrant leeches to return home and stop sucking our financial tiddy's dry. A strong military. And he's smart enough to NOT engage in very much social policy, such as gay rights, weed laws, and other things that (might) be important, but are merely a drip in the pan compared to larger issues that cost our economy huge amounts of dollars.

I supported him since Day 1, baby.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    I love Trump. Everything about him. He's confident, smart, calculating. He's on the side of American success and doesn't allow lobbyists to stand in his way. He wants the immigrant leeches to return home and stop sucking our financial tiddy's dry. A strong military. And he's smart enough to NOT engage in very much social policy, such as gay rights, weed laws, and other things that (might) be important, but are merely a drip in the pan compared to larger issues that cost our economy huge amounts of dollars.

I supported him since Day 1, baby.
    This.... where do I send my monthly subscription?

Cool Club

Double Banded
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    I will bet you one month of Danes Paychecks that you will never see anyone arrested, convicted or even detained.
    Why do you keep saying this, Rick?

The indictment count so far from the Mueller probe is over 20 and still counting. Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, Cohen, etc. These DJT staffers have plead guilty and are awaiting sentencing based on further cooperation.

Atty Alex Van Der Zwaan has already been sentenced, served his time in jail, and paid his fine. Sitting in jail for a month qualifies as "detained", No?

I'll get with Dane and see how much you owe me.
    Last edited by SunriseSuperman; 06-14-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SunriseSuperman View Post
    Why do you keep saying this, Rick?

The indictment count so far from the Mueller probe is over 20 and still counting. Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos, Cohen, etc. These DJT staffers have plead guilty and are awaiting sentencing based on further cooperation.

Atty Alex Van Der Zwaan has already been sentenced, served his time in jail, and paid his fine. Sitting in jail for a month qualifies as "detained", No?

I'll get with Dane and see how much you owe me.
    so some low level flunky spends 30 days in Club Med and you're counting that as folks that matter going to jail.

Call me when Comey, Clinton, Obama, or any of the rest of them do some jail time.

Only the Green!
    Call me when Comey, Clinton, Obama, or any of the rest of them do some jail time.
    Best you keep that phone charged up. Its going to be awhile before he makes that call.

Cool Club
    so some low level flunky spends 30 days in Club Med and you're counting that as folks that matter going to jail.

3 mentioned were for lying to the FBI not anything they did illegal during the election. Mannafort and Gates was for money laundering that had nothing to do with the election. The classic was last week the staffer who got indicted for passing classified info to his concubine for lying to the FBI but wasn't indicted for leaking classified info. How the hell does that make sense. Moral of the story is don't talk to the FBI.

Double Banded

I didn't set the parameters, you did. Hence my question.

Indictments are indictments, and jail is jail. It's an easy deflection to go to the past, but this discussion is about the Trump and the current Mueller investigation. Regardless of your support for DJT, people are going down.

National Security Advisor, Campaign Chairman, Chief Foreign Policy Advisor.... These aren't low level flunkies.

Did Trump know about all that was going on behind the scenes? I seriously doubt it. But time will tell.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SunriseSuperman View Post
    I didn't set the parameters, you did. Hence my question.

Indictments are indictments, and jail is jail. It's an easy deflection to go to the past, but this discussion is about the Trump and the current Mueller investigation. Regardless of your support for DJT, people are going down.

National Security Advisor, Campaign Chairman, Chief Foreign Policy Advisor.... These aren't low level flunkies.

Did Trump know about all that was going on behind the scenes? I seriously doubt it. But time will tell.
    Yes we get it you voted for Hilary. You know she’s pure...