Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: POTUS has been on fire lately!

Only the Green!
    June 16, 2018 Paul Manafort is in jail.
    I'm on a Crown Royal diet.. Already lost three days..

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGooseman View Post
    For nothing to do with trump. You’re literally a ****ing retard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SR Hunter
    June 16, 2018 you’re still a retard.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    For nothing to do with trump. You’re literally a ****ing retard.

Former Donald Trump Campaign Chairman.. If I had a chalkboard I would draw a picture you kool-aid minion.. Former Campaign Chairman..

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by ggilzow View Post
    June 16, 2018 you’re still a retard.
    Depends on the definition, but you might be right!! Been called worse.. Just saying..

Cool Club
    Former Donald Trump Campaign Chairman.. If I had a chalkboard I would draw a picture you kool-aid minion.. Former Campaign Chairman..
    You are literally too stupid to insult.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    You are literally too stupid to insult.

Do not break a branch off your family tree.. None to give tire kicker..

Cool Club
    Meanwhile, John Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and while she was Secretary of State he was appointed to the board of a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited. Then a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin pumped $35 million into Joule, a large portion of it found its way into Podesta's bank account. Afterward, a $170,000 lobbying contract was given to the Podesta Group, which is owned by John Podesta’s brother, Tony Podesta. Then there was the Uranium One deal which give Russia 20% of America's uranium supply.

The reason there was no collusion between Trump and Russia is because the Democrats had a monopoly on Russia.
    Last edited by AvianQuest; 06-16-2018 at 11:18 PM.
    “We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”

― Ayn Rand

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by AvianQuest View Post
    Meanwhile, John Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and while she was Secretary of State he was appointed to the board of a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited. Then a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin pumped $35 million into Joule, a large portion of it found its way into Podesta's bank account. Afterward, a $170,000 lobbying contract was given to the Podesta Group, which is owned by John Podesta’s brother, Tony Podesta. Then there was the Uranium One deal which give Russia 20% of America's uranium supply.

The reason there was no collusion between Tromp and Russia is because the Democrats had a monopoly on Russia.
    Never said collusion, just "somebody" kept stating through 4chan, etc.. that Dems were going to jail.. Instead Manafort is in jail waiting trial, period. Today is real.

Cool Club
    Then after the Uranium One deal the directors donated $450 million to the Clinton Foundation and a Russian bank paid Bill Clinton $50,000 plus all expenses for a 20 minute speech.

Yet who does Mueller go after?
    “We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”

― Ayn Rand

Only the Green!
    ............ Instead Manafort is in jail waiting trial, period. Today is real.

Negative. Awaiting trial in not why he is in jail.

He is jail awaiting the torture experts to get him to make up a lie about Trump. They have separated him from his family with no chance of bail. They will waterboard him mercilessly from now till the end of time till he gives them the lie they want about Trump.
    The Wonder

I hate other hunters and I lie about where I hunt.

Only the Green!
    Don't let IG trigger ya'll. Yes, it is a factual statement that Manafort is in jail and Killary and crew are walking free. This whole Russia investigation is BS and everybody knows it. I have faith that if Manafort is a good guy behind the scenes, POTUS will pardon him..he's done it several times now....and I lurk 8chan now, keep up.

The real issue is whether you believe POTUS will keep his word and drain the swamp...which will include locking up the guilty. He did say he would lock Killary up to her face, right? Or do you think it will be business as usual and nobody goes to jail. Thus far, he has kept promises to the best of his ability IMO. Yeah, we want instant gratification...but after the stunning corruption we have witnessed at the top levels of the DOJ, CIA and FBI there is no way he could have pursued charges against Killary and crew. It was just like Sheriff Joe proving Hussein's documents were forged...everybody knew it, but it was never going to go anywhere because of that.

The stage is being set though...7th floor shadow govt has been fired, Comey and McCabe gone, new Fed judges confirmed and more on the way, 35, 000 sealed Federal indictments since late October/early November...Rosenstein is next to be gone after POTUS declassifies the unedited OIG report. Patience. This has yet to play out, and nobody is right or wrong yet about nobody going to jail. Just because we don't know what Sessions and Huber have been up to, doesn't mean they haven't been doing anything. Personally, I think it begins before November...no way POTUS takes the chance of the Dems taking the house before he drops the hammer.