Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rich sissy

Only the Green!
    to the OP , you owe every FF member 5.99 for taking up their time and bandwidth in reading that crap and an additional fee to those of us that were stupid enough to post on this thread
    was known as Maxflight on another forum , but wanted to start fresh here

Double Banded
    Sounds like you are jealous. Suck it up!!! LOL!!!

Cool Club
    His pop is enabling this behavior.

Tough love Son.

I love you but “ work for it like I did “

Only the Green!
    My guess is the old man likes to stay busy and putter around the field. Life's to short for me to worry about who has what and how they got it. I wouldn't have bitched one bit if my parents were multi millionaires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the Green!
    I want some of that land that you can get a grown yearling and 3 round bales off of each acre.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Heat View Post
    His pop is enabling this behavior.

Tough love Son.

I love you but “ work for it like I did “
    The Old man is enabling him to succeed?

I wish someone would have enabled the shit out of me 30 years ago

Only the Green!
    Exactly

Only the Green!
    Great soliloquy MD!

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    The Old man is enabling him to succeed?

I wish someone would have enabled the shit out of me 30 years ago
    Easy turbo.....

If your “ success “ is based on birth and what mom and pop’s did to make the Jack and you just reap the rewards from someone else’s hard work, well.

Don’t really make a damn to me. I work for mine but if you are born into money, not a damn thing wrong with that.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post

I've also never seen anyone take "several" days to bale 5 acres.
    Come on man, it's a muddog story

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenheadless View Post
    The penis envy is strong in this one.
    Damn it, Wonder already posted about his dick for the eleventy billionth time here, why are you drawing him back in?

Cool Club
    Wasn't several days to bale 5 acres, exactly. The old man showed up the first day and his tractor broke down in the middle of cutting. The next day he fixed it and finished cutting. The 3rd day he baled it. That's 3 days, so go F yourself Panther and let's have a beer afterwards.

Cool Club
    Somebody's mad this thread didn't pan out exactly as they had planned.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    Somebody's mad this thread didn't pan out exactly as they had planned.
    Lets be honest this is par for the course on a muddog post.

I am guessing it is panning out exactly like he planned.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    Not terribly surprised. My dad's has a/c & it's probably overkill for his place, but he'll be 80 in July and has congestive heart failure. I'll give him a pass on it.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a/c in the tractor. Until that shit quits working and you have to run with the door open because letting all the bugs and chaff and dust in is better than melting in that hot box. Trust me. More than once I've gone home and thought I could plant something in the tub after all the dirt came off in the shower.
    What the Duece? - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a/c in the tractor. Until that shit quits working and you have to run with the door open because letting all the bugs and chaff and dust in is better than melting in that hot box. Trust me. More than once I've gone home and thought I could plant something in the tub after all the dirt came off in the shower.
    Here that. I ran a combine for 3 yrs for Green Giant. 20 hours a day in heat and humidity convinced me there was no future in that.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    I'll make no comment as to whether or not you are a butt hurt busy body with penis envy.

However I would like to know why if you felt that 5 Acres beside you was worth 120 10 years ago why you wouldn't pay 150 for it today.

And since you saved $150,000 why don't you send me $19.99 for reading that story
    Tell him you will run it for him when you cut
    google blue waffle

Double Banded
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    Had a neighbor a few years older than me, and his wife and girls always mowed their 3 acres on a riding mower. Never saw the guy mow once in 10 years. Come to find out, he has "allergies" and cannot mow. This dude was handed a successful business by his father and made quite a bit of money. He and his wife own another 5 acres nearby. His old man runs cows on the property and its grandfathered in as agricultural. So they pay virtually no taxes on this parcel and the old man gives them the cow money every year, per what his wife told me. 7 head = say 7 thousand to 9 thousand cash. The son doesn't lift a finger or do anything to this property and never has. But he gets 7-9k from daddy, plus an ag exemption.

Our neighborhood wasn't good enough for this guy so he had a 600k house built down the road and moved about 10 years ago. I emailed him with an offer on the 5 acres for 120k right after they moved. He never responded.

Last month (10 years later) he finally responded with my original email attached and said he's getting ready to sell the 5 acres for 150k if we wanted first dibs on it. I responded we already bought some land in Oklahoma and no longer interested.

The past few days, his elderly father has been shredding the 5 acres on his $85k air conditioned tractor, 10k folding mower, and 10k hay baler. Worked his butt off and got everything rolled into 17 bales. Then toward sundown the old man drives up on his 15k UTV with the son (about my age) riding shotgun. He grinned and waved at me like the choir boy he is.

Anyway, I have trouble admiring a dude that has everything handed to him on a silver platter, too big of a puss to mow his own yard, or touch his other property while his old man does all the heavy lifting. And the guy pockets money from his father's hard work. Or it could be that I'm jealous but I'd never admit it. If you enjoyed this story please contribute $19.99.
    I can't tell if this is a Trump parable or not...

Cool Club
    Actually the thread is moving along nicely. I was about tired of United Airlines, walleye, and photos of Hilljack's escapade years ago with a black woman, captured by our resident plumber, McLovin.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by duckpond View Post
    As I read this I thought "Machine is doing a really good job of channeling Muddog today with this Muddog style story."

Then I looked up and realized it is a Muddog story.

I became sorely disappointed......
    Glad fer ya

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk