Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Shit done got weird...and I ain't done nothing but showed up

  1. #41
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lubbock - (Canada Goose Country)
    Posts
    6,276
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE View Post
    Does it have a sliding scale with variance for alcohol levels of .08-.12

    Or bal of .200 to .350??



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Well, duh. It would have to, wouldn't it? After all, you could make the argument that it is far west Louisiana.
    What the Duece? - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

  2. #42
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Agent View Post
    Yep. I want to see what this plumpkin looks like.
    I suspect that plumpkin is a perfect descriptor

  3. #43
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,370
    maybe she wants to search your cavities
    went by Shoe-Pik on TOS

  4. #44
    Double Banded
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ridgetop, TN
    Posts
    1,169
    Holster sniffer.

  5. #45
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,596
    Done...gone...fine'

    Until July 31 and two days the week of August 6...and again early 2019... making it rain but got to deal with Stalker Chick.

    On the good side.... Should have the kid's last two years of undergrad paid for by duck season.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Custodis Mortalis

    I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

    - Jeremiah 31:33

    Running 87 actually had a good post, yall could learn something from it!!!
    That's freaking clever.
    Guys pretty smart

  6. #46
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Louisiana
    Posts
    6,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    Done...gone...fine'

    Until July 31 and two days the week of August 6...and again early 2019... making it rain but got to deal with Stalker Chick.

    On the good side.... Should have the kid's last two years of undergrad paid for by duck season.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Get us a pic already

  7. #47
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Magnolia
    Posts
    7,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    Get us a pic already
    At least a name for 36 or Google pants to stalk her back and post

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems --Ryan Job

  8. #48
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Deep East Texas
    Posts
    7,492
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE View Post
    Does it have a sliding scale with variance for alcohol levels of .08-.12

    Or bal of .200 to .350??



    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It’s a rather complicated scoring system that involves weight, number of teeth divided by the number of acres daddy owns and the square root of the amount and quality of daddy’s liquor cabinet and gunsafe.

  9. #49
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    lost on the river
    Posts
    8,013
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaPeR105 View Post
    It’s a rather complicated scoring system that involves weight, number of teeth divided by the number of acres daddy owns and the square root of the amount and quality of daddy’s liquor cabinet and gunsafe.
    And BJ quality

    Fify

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chooston
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaPeR105 View Post
    It’s a rather complicated scoring system that involves weight, number of teeth divided by the number of acres daddy owns and the square root of the amount and quality of daddy’s liquor cabinet and gunsafe.
    Don't forget amount of portion of Mineral Rights under said acres...... If the family don't own them it ain't worth the trouble.
    Post count, what post count?

  11. #51
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,034
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE View Post
    And BJ quality

    Fify

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Directly proportional to the amount of teef or is there a standard deviation allowed?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •