Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pops gettin' fancy with his iphone.....

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    long drive from lbk, but you're more than welcome.
    I'm planning on coming down for the ff hunt this year, unless I'm being inducted into the AVN Hall of Honor that weekend.
    What the Duece? - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose View Post
    I'm planning on coming down for the ff hunt this year, unless I'm being inducted into the AVN Hall of Honor that weekend.
    One Dick wonder will be there getting his awards.

Noob
    North Texas...As close to OK as I can get
    They're already showing up. Anyone interested in going, hit me up. Only drawback is you have to get up super early. It's about a 3 minute ride from the house in the utv.
    What about a Sooner? You take them?!?!

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvlabs View Post
    What about a Sooner? You take them?!?!
    If he'll take me, even Irish Doucheman has a shot.
    What the Duece? - Stewart Gilligan Griffin

Double Banded
    Evangeline, Louisiana now in Fulshear, Texas
    They're already showing up. Anyone interested in going, hit me up. Only drawback is you have to get up super early. It's about a 3 minute ride from the house in the utv.
    Iím game. Gimme a shout when you want some company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose View Post
    If he'll take me, even Irish Doucheman has a shot.
    I don't think there's a person on this board I wouldn't take hunting. Met/made lots of good, lifelong friends over the past 20 years starting with the ol' Southern Duck Hunter site. Fact is, just talked to ol' Warduck here a couple weeks ago.

Double Banded
    Old man turned 80 this year. Mom had to text me the pics because he doesn't text. But they're pretty good b&w pics. Pretty sure he just doesn't have a clue how to turn it off b&w mode.

Needs another 2 or 3 inch rain to top it off, but it's looking good!

Looking good ADH
    It's always gratifying to see a plan come into shape that place is maturing nicely

Hopefully that'll be a favorite honey hole for your grandkids and their buddies half a century from now

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Looking good ADH
    It's always gratifying to see a plan come into shape that place is maturing nicely

Hopefully that'll be a favorite honey hole for your grandkids and their buddies half a century from now
    So I can sit on the porch in my rocking chair like panther and yell out, "sunsabitchin' barnies! Learn how to call!!!"? No thanks.

Banded Bird
    Old man turned 80 this year. Mom had to text me the pics because he doesn't text. But they're pretty good b&w pics. Pretty sure he just doesn't have a clue how to turn it off b&w mode.

Needs another 2 or 3 inch rain to top it off, but it's looking good!

Don't be makin' fun of us oldies,,,, young un',,,,, I'm in the same boat as your dad , I'm glad you still have him around, I know I sure miss mine.

Double Banded
    Full continental breakfast included?

Banded Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by pull-do View Post
    Don't be makin' fun of us oldies,,,, young un',,,,, I'm in the same boat as your dad , I'm glad you still have him around, I know I sure miss mine.
    I forgot to add,,, cause I'm old,,,, good looking hole,,

If T-mac-3 reads this,, Tommy, isn't this area close to where we hunted that time with the 2 doctors, the flooded timber, which was man made? Seemed like it was in the vicinity, but I've slept since then.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by pull-do View Post
    I forgot to add,,, cause I'm old,,,, good looking hole,,

If T-mac-3 reads this,, Tommy, isn't this area close to where we hunted that time with the 2 doctors, the flooded timber, which was man made? Seemed like it was in the vicinity, but I've slept since then.
    Paul, I think ADHs place is west of 45, that place was east. (Dane is way to blue blood to slum east of 45.)

Word is the owner fouled up the timber hole trying to hold water from one season to the next during the drought, and all of the big trees died.
    The two Docs let that place go about 6 years ago, occasionally you will see it pop up on 2Cool, the dude that has it is consistently looking for 2 guns at $5K each to fill the spot.

For about 3 days per year it was awesome, after that the locals would start pounding it during the week and the birds would scatter.