Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffery Epstein.... He gone.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGoose View Post
    Are you saying the Clinton hit squad has their work cut out for them?
    I am saying Epstein ainít done ****ing her, and she better get her ass of tv and lay low for a while.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by t mac 3 View Post
    Yes everything you mentioned gives Ghislaine means and methods to become hard to find, Virginia not so much.
    They whack the accuser, with the perp already suicided, then do they really even have a crime?

Ghislaine has been in full denial mode from the get go, she ainít admitting shit.
    True on everything you said...the police have over 30 other girls that gave statements though...but they were all pretty scared. Virginia is by far the bravest. They sent her to Thailand to be trained in massage and recruit young Thai girls, but she met an Aussie guy, married him and hid out in Australia for a couple of years.
    Why I said, Ghislaine: She is one of the few people in the world who knows where ALL the blackmail evidence is now that Eggstein is gone.

Cool Club
    ABC News lead attorney, also the guy that hosts Live PD, said there's no way Epstein committed suicide without someone being paid off or involved in a cover-up.

Cool Club

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonbilla View Post

Haha!!

Cool Club
    Keep the memes coming...good stuff.
    Epstein weirdness thus far today:
    ABC7 is reporting that Epstein's autopsy was "inconclusive": https://abc7.com/2-investigations-un...-jail/5461698/

Esptein's attorneys are hiring attorneys: https://www.inquisitr.com/5577026/je...rce=feedburner

Cool Club

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonbilla View Post

Hahaha. Perfect!!

Cool Club

Only the Green!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd like to buy him for what he's worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    But that's like captain obvious stuff man

Cool Club
    Not disagreeing but you do realize that that is from MSN and that is the way they want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool Club
    Tolt ya
    It's weird though...I see arguments from both sides on this one that seemingly make sense....and considering I don't have a legal background, I don't get the nuances. I am going to remain in the optimist camp. BTW, the FBI raided his island yesterday and were poking around. They had dogs with them..which means drugs, explosives or cadavers I guess. But why did they just now raid the island?

And in today's weirdness: CBS News reporting that shrieking was heard from Epstein's cell the morning he died https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...tional-center/

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    It's weird though...I see arguments from both sides on this one that seemingly make sense....and considering I don't have a legal background, I don't get the nuances. I am going to remain in the optimist camp. BTW, the FBI raided his island yesterday and were poking around. They had dogs with them..which means drugs, explosives or cadavers I guess. But why did they just now raid the island?

And in today's weirdness: CBS News reporting that shrieking was heard from Epstein's cell the morning he died https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...tional-center/
    Erotic asphyxiation, its just not for everyone

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post

That looked more like a coverup mission as opposed to a fact finding mission. He’ll, they had more agents in the raid on Roger Stone’s house.

Why now? Owner is dead. No due process violations.

Cool Club
    Why did they just now raid the island...The agents spent weeks playing rock, paper, scissors to get in on the trip.

It probably took that long to assemble to team of folks and secure transport out there. The nearest FBI Field Office is in San Juan. There may be a small office for agents in the Virgin Islands.
    Custodis Mortalis

I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

- Jeremiah 31:33

Running 87 actually had a good post, yall could learn something from it!!!
    That's freaking clever.
    Guys pretty smart

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    Why did they just now raid the island...The agents spent weeks playing rock, paper, scissors to get in on the trip.

It probably took that long to assemble to team of folks and secure transport out there. The nearest FBI Field Office is in San Juan. There may be a small office for agents in the Virgin Islands.
    I don't buy that scenario

Cool Club
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...e-dies-1292394

Judge over seeing an Epstien case dies.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Custodis Mortalis

I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

- Jeremiah 31:33

Running 87 actually had a good post, yall could learn something from it!!!
    That's freaking clever.
    Guys pretty smart

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...e-dies-1292394

Judge over seeing an Epstien case dies.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Awesome, Trump will get to nominate another judge to replace a judge nominated by a Democratic President! 👍