Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About 12 hrs early

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    One thing interesting to me every year when this comes up is you get a glimpse of peoples ages and life timelines.

I didn't know I was that much older than Spoon.
    Yea. Y'all some old mfers.

Cool Club
    Skipped my 8am meteorology class that morning and woke up to what i thought was a diehard movie on tv. crazy times it was. Went up to the meteorology lab and remember a girl from new york just sobbing because her sister worked at the twin towers. Folks bought up all the gas and bullets in and around Starkville. I seriously considered dropping out and going into the military.
    Last edited by park duck; 09-11-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    Do I play golf? NO SIR, golf is for folks that can't kill ducks and can't catch fish!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdavis View Post
    Here I sit, cheeks a' flexin
    Givin' birth to another Texan

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by t mac 3 View Post
    This is where you tards were, now go do something productive today and help Keep America Great!

http://www.fowlerforum.com/showthrea...Where-were-you
    Internet user

Only the Green!
    Was on a tractor pulling a bush hawg in a field on the north end of Sabine Lake working for Marine Fueling there at the intersection. I was way off from the office cutting some shit that hadn't been cut in a decade. All the sudden there are fighter jets screaming over every few minutes (I assume they were scrambled to protect the refineries). Dude I worked with comes driving up and says that a plane knocked down the world trade center. Went back with him and watched it on TV in shock the rest of the afternoon.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by park duck View Post
    I seriously considered dropping out and going into the military.
    I was just north of 30 and considered it as well. Were it not for the 10 month old kid I would have.
    Thanks,
    Barrett Hall

Teach your kids to hunt, and you won't have to hunt for your kids!

Cool Club
    I'd been in the workforce 24 years when it happened, after graduating from college. I was driving to work listening to my Kenny Wayne Shepard CD, a tune called "By the Riverside." The song is about people jumping off a bridge to die. Creepy.

I walked into work and within a few minutes we had it on TV. I remember walking outside after they shut down all air space. Normally there were tons of jets flying in and out of DFW and Love Field. The sky was crystal clear and quiet. Not a plane anywhere.

Cool Club
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...e50_story.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double Banded
    I was in 8th grade English class. Principle came by and told the teacher about the first plane and told everybody to stay put. They rolled a tv in on a cart and we watched the news all day. Didnít leave the classroom except to go to lunch.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    8 years of Obama and weak ass citizens is what happened to AMerica
    Not directed at you but the right is as bad as the left. NYT had a headline along the lines of 18 Years ago airplanes brought down the Twin Towers. The right erupts on twitter overload saying it wasnít the planes, it was the terrorists. PC gone crazy both ways.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by pck View Post
    20 yrs of yer ass, greatest post ever!
    I miss how the country was united and patriotic after the towers fell. Seemed like were all on the same page.

Gawd fukk what the fukk happened and how the hell did we get to where we are now....on the brink of civil war?

Iím tellin ya fellas..... the tree of liberty requires watering with the blood of patriots. I hate it. But itís here.