Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2432

Thread: Corona Virus.....Coming to a Town Near You!

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by pck View Post
    SJL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep....same deal.

Double Banded
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDuckHunter View Post
    Riiiiiiight. Dipshit minnysodans will still vote for her simply because there's a D next to her name.
    She is in one of, if not, the most libtard districts in America. The only way she is gone is by the hand of the Dems.

Cool Club
    unfortunanltly I see what you did.

but they need to shut the fug up and do their jobs.

nurses are getting worser than Popo

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    unfortunanltly I see what you did.

but they need to shut the fug up and do their jobs.

nurses are getting worser than Popo
    Real AQ move right der

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Cool Club

Cool Club
    Current status on supplies:

There are some n95/ k95 masks. Masks that aren't NIOSH approved are being allowed for use. Half face respirators with n95 canisters are about 4 weeks out at best.

Nitrile gloves are pretty common. No big deal.

Face shields are still available but becoming scarce.

Gowns, caps, foot covers, surgical covers are on allocation. If you haven't bought that particular product most manufacturers won't sell it. You get what you have been getting all along.

Disinfectant: some are still available. Bleach/water is becoming a popular choice. The Lysol, Spray9 real deal Shaquille O neal germ killers are hard to come by. As in place an order and they'll give you a ship date. They will not quote lead times.

Hand sanitizer....sheeeeeet you better off buying cheap vodka at this point.

Spray bottles, pump jugs etc are all gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Pat, You can have a damn horsecock sammich for all I care. Dont come cryin to me all hungry and whining you ungrateful redbone Beauregard parish illegitimate git of a pulpwooder and a truck stop hoe. Lucky for you that Mr. n Mrs. Wells took you in after finding you in a bar ditch.

Cool Club
    My company's Brazil biofuels business is now making disinfectant and donating it to the national health system. Wonder if we'll see any of that here soon.

For the chem nerds, it's an ethanol plant that uses sugarcane. Normally has 99% alcohol content, they're diluting it to 70% making it suitable to disinfect surfaces, and packaging in jugs.
    Internet user

Cool Club
    Notice how nobody is saying "its just the flu" like they were two weeks ago....
    Team Water Swat

Rollin hens on the water since 87!

SR Hunter
    North Texas...As close to OK as I can get
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxbow View Post
    Notice how nobody is saying "its just the flu" like they were two weeks ago....
    It's just the flu.

A strong version....but the flu none the less

As of 3/13 there had been 36 million flu cases and 22,000 flu related deaths in the US this flu season......

Current COVID-19 numbers are at almost 69,000 cases and a little over 1,000 deaths......

Yup. The sky is falling.
    Last edited by iluvlabs; 03-26-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Banded Bird
    This was the numbers as of alittle bit ago. I have been watching the the death vs recovery numbers. It had been death was about 1/2 great than recovery. Now recovery has passed it and gained some. My thought is possibly some of the meds they're trying is actually working. Thoughts?? I think it's a good sign.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by o/u12ga View Post
    Thoughts?? I think it's a good sign.
    It's certainly better than many other countries are doing. South Korea and Germany are handing out the chloroquine like candy and they have really low death rates. Also, it is important to remember that these cases only represent people who were sick enough to seek medical attention. The vast majority do not get sick enough to seek medical attention.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvlabs View Post
    It's just the flu.

A strong version....but the flu none the less

As of 3/13 there had been 36 million flu cases and 22,000 flu related deaths in the US this flu season......

Current COVID-19 numbers are at almost 69,000 cases and a little over 1,000 deaths......

Yup. The sky is falling.
    At least you are staying consistent. Many people are going through the stages of rationalization where first they deny the issue exists, then they blame someone else for the problem, then they panic.
    Team Water Swat

SR Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxbow View Post
    At least you are staying consistent. Many people are going through the stages of rationalization where first they deny the issue exists, then they blame someone else for the problem, then they panic.
    Naw. I work in hospitals everyday. I am working around the clock with mitigation and response. It is real, but way hyped as well.

SR Hunter
    This was the numbers as of alittle bit ago. I have been watching the the death vs recovery numbers. It had been death was about 1/2 great than recovery. Now recovery has passed it and gained some. My thought is possibly some of the meds they're trying is actually working. Thoughts?? I think it's a good sign.

One thing to remember, is the timeline for recovery. So we are just now getting to where many folks will start to fall into that bracket.

Cool Club

It possibly is a good sign. Also the more people are tested the more cases will be documented and therefore the case fatality rate will come down. For example back on March 4th there were only 128 cases documented in the US with 9 deaths (according to Johns Hopkins). That is a staggering 7% case fatality rate. Today there are 69,246 US cases with 1,046 deaths for a case fatality rate of only 1.51%.
    Team Water Swat

Banded Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvlabs View Post
    One thing to remember, is the timeline for recovery. So we are just now getting to where many folks will start to fall into that bracket.
    Ok. But we should still see that number increase. What are you hearing about the use of the different drugs?

SR Hunter
    Ok. But we should still see that number increase. What are you hearing about the use of the different drugs?

Same as everyone else, the drugs appear to be doing the intended job.

Not every case will be a success, just like with any other illness. But more often than not the concoction is working.

Cool Club
    Schools are as bad as ships as far as spreading crap. Keep em closed and pass them all to the next grade.

Interested about Roosevelt, 3 cases Tues and 8 yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk