Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 100

Thread: Go BOOOOOM

  1. #41
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Louisiana
    Posts
    14,199
    Quote Originally Posted by AvianQuest View Post
    Mood killer...


    Wood

  2. #42
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Conroe, Texas
    Posts
    14,279
    The ammonium nitrate was being transported in a Russian owned ship on its way to Mozambique when mechanical problems forced it to stop in Beirut where the cargo was seized in 2014 and placed into storage.

    https://www.rferl.org/a/reports-link.../30767495.html
    Last edited by AvianQuest; 08-05-2020 at 11:25 AM.
    CAVU

  3. #43
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrisr70 View Post
    The videos I've seen from way far away that shockwave is MASSIVE.
    I heard it said today that it could be felt over a 100 miles away and heard some 180 miles away.

  4. #44
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    Wood
    Would not. Smells like Falafel and as wooly as a goat.

  5. #45
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    N.E. Texas
    Posts
    12,031
    There are some darn beautiful women in Lebanon, Syria, etc.

    If'n you like the exotic look with green or blue eyes. Which, I do.

    Of course, you have to cull out about a thousand for each beauty.

  6. #46
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,411
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    There are some darn beautiful women in Lebanon, Syria, etc.

    If'n you like the exotic look with green or blue eyes. Which, I do.

    Of course, you have to cull out about a thousand for each beauty.
    I agree that there are. I had a Lebanese dental hygienist with dark hair and green eyes. Smoking hot and not some twenty something either.

  7. #47
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    out West
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    There are some darn beautiful women in Lebanon, Syria, etc.

    If'n you like the exotic look with green or blue eyes. Which, I do.

    Of course, you have to cull out about a thousand for each beauty.
    are you sure you arent thinking about the women from Albania with the dark hair but with blue or green eyes and creamy white skin
    was known as Maxflight on another forum , but wanted to start fresh here

  8. #48
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Barrio
    Posts
    11,791
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hilljack View Post
    Lebanese men set world record for number of Mentos in a 2L of Diet Coke.
    I laughed a little too hard at that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
    I was so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie T View Post
    No f'ing way I'm climbing up on that bitch. I've since met a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    Gay party recap story:

    Out of my peripheral vision, I see....... a black guy bent over, plugging in cables. I didn't want to get excited right away.......

  9. #49
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Barrio
    Posts
    11,791
    Quote Originally Posted by AvianQuest View Post
    Body count hit 100 so far, but they will never find all of them, just lots of unaccounted for folks.
    Vaporized.

    You seen the video of The helicopter dumping water in the fire. It looked to be pre-boom. If so, I wondered what became of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
    I was so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie T View Post
    No f'ing way I'm climbing up on that bitch. I've since met a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    Gay party recap story:

    Out of my peripheral vision, I see....... a black guy bent over, plugging in cables. I didn't want to get excited right away.......

  10. #50
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Barrio
    Posts
    11,791
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    There are some darn beautiful women in Lebanon, Syria, etc.

    If'n you like the exotic look with green or blue eyes. Which, I do.

    Of course, you have to cull out about a thousand for each beauty.
    Persian women are at the top of this list for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto View Post
    I was so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie T View Post
    No f'ing way I'm climbing up on that bitch. I've since met a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MUDDOG View Post
    Gay party recap story:

    Out of my peripheral vision, I see....... a black guy bent over, plugging in cables. I didn't want to get excited right away.......

  11. #51
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Louisiana
    Posts
    14,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenheadless View Post
    Vaporized.

    You seen the video of The helicopter dumping water in the fire. It looked to be pre-boom. If so, I wondered what became of it.
    Word is it zipped by the space station with no sign of slowin down.

  12. #52
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ridgetop, TN
    Posts
    2,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    Word is it zipped by the space station with no sign of slowin down.
    That made me laugh.
    No matter where you go, there you are.

  13. #53
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,828
    I wonder if it was a preemptive strike against a Hezbola weapons cache that sort of went wrong?

    Detonate a container of rockets, that set off the chain of events. DEVGRU, DELTA, an Israeli Team?
    Custodis Mortalis

    I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

    - Jeremiah 31:33

    And in the last days of the Republic the people lost their faith in God, the law, reason, truth, and in the warriors who protected all these and the people. In sorrow, the warriors walked away leaving the barbarians to turn on themselves...

  14. #54
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    18,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    I wonder if it was a preemptive strike against a Hezbola weapons cache that sort of went wrong?

    Detonate a container of rockets, that set off the chain of events. DEVGRU, DELTA, an Israeli Team?
    dude you don't have to Ralph it.

    Just say you heard it, don't try and claim it as you own.

    Dayum

  15. #55
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14,828
    I "ain't heard nothing."

    Well, I guess I have, just a collection of reports.

    Some said a fire works factory.

    Some said ammonium nitrate.

    Some said seized weapons.

    Some said seized tons of ammonium nitrate.

    Some said a weapons cache.

    Some mentioned Hezbollah.


    What if it is all true? Just connecting some dots.

    What if there was a Hezbollah weapons cache or container at the port. Some anti-terrorist team infiltrated and "destructed it." That inturn set off the chain of events.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Custodis Mortalis

    I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

    - Jeremiah 31:33

    And in the last days of the Republic the people lost their faith in God, the law, reason, truth, and in the warriors who protected all these and the people. In sorrow, the warriors walked away leaving the barbarians to turn on themselves...

  16. #56
    Only the Green!
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chooston
    Posts
    3,933
    I'm thinking "fireworks my ass"........
    Post count, what post count?

  17. #57
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    dude you don't have to Ralph it.

    Just say you heard it, don't try and claim it as you own.

    Dayum
    went by Shoe-Pik on TOS

  18. #58
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    18,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    I "ain't heard nothing."

    Well, I guess I have, just a collection of reports.

    Some said a fire works factory.

    Some said ammonium nitrate.

    Some said seized weapons.

    Some said seized tons of ammonium nitrate.

    Some said a weapons cache.

    Some mentioned Hezbollah.


    What if it is all true? Just connecting some dots.

    What if there was a Hezbollah weapons cache or container at the port. Some anti-terrorist team infiltrated and "destructed it." That inturn set off the chain of events.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Okay Ralph

  19. #59
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Conroe, Texas
    Posts
    14,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckologist View Post
    Word is it zipped by the space station with no sign of slowin down.
    That voids the warranty for sure.

  20. #60
    Cool Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    lost on the river
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by AvianQuest View Post
    Mood killer...


    She won't get any tonight

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •