Thread: Federal Judge Rules Pennsylvania Lockdowns Are Unconstitutional

Cool Club

Federal Judge Rules Pennsylvania Lockdowns Are Unconstitutional

So, I'm sure Gov. Wheelie will lift all restrictions today in response?

https://bgr.com/2020/09/15/coronavir...-donald-trump/

Cool Club
    In this day and age nothing is final until the SCOTUS rules on it. Elections, judges rulings, seems no one will accept defeat until the SCOTUS rules on it.
    This space for rent.

Cool Club
    True, unfortunately. I am surprised there aren't lawsuits like this in every state.

EDIT: BTW, has everyone seen the PA health director? https://conservativefighters.org/new...wrong-pronoun/

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    True, unfortunately. I am surprised there aren't lawsuits like this in every state.

EDIT: BTW, has everyone seen the PA health director? https://conservativefighters.org/new...wrong-pronoun/
    It, he, she would be a good beard for you

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    It, he, she would be a good beard for you
    You are literally the only person in the room that looked at that creature and had a sexual thought

SR Hunter

File this under things that make absolutely no difference to me.

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    File this under things that make absolutely no difference to me.
    If I was in PA, I'd be upset about a mentally ill dude in a dress being in charge of anything. That dude is a modern day Maxwell Klinger.

Cool Club
    If I was in PA, I'd be upset about a mentally ill dude in a dress being in charge of anything. That dude is a modern day Maxwell Klinger.
    Thats nothing , the person in charge here in LA is called Dr.(Ph.D) , but she is a LCSW (licensed clinical social worker) and she is calling the shots in the county, and she is the one who has decided the schools arent opening till after the election

this whole pandemic has shown us how powerful Mayor's can be...and usually they are voted in by such a small minority of constituents..
    was known as Maxflight on another forum , but wanted to start fresh here

Cool Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiwood View Post
    this whole pandemic has shown us how powerful Mayor's can be...and usually they are voted in by such a small minority of constituents..
    So true. I am furious about what is going on locally and I can't believe all that is happening and not happening at the same time. Here's the short list:
    I am beyond disappointed in Abbott.
    I don't understand why there hasn't been massive civil disobedience over lockdowns, business closures and mask mandates.
    I can't believe that the grocery stores are in the mask police business now.
    Why hasn't there been a class action lawsuit over the arbitrary business closures that bankrupted so many people? Bottom line, these people need to be held accountable, because this hasn't been about the virus for a long time now.

Only the Green!
    You are literally the only person in the room that looked at that creature and had a sexual thought
    The lack of a sexual element is what makes a beard a beard
    There's nothing sexual about a beard dumbass.

The wide variety of subjects that you're clueless about is truly amazing

Cool Club
    Holy shit! You do realize that not knowing the finer points of having a beard makes me normal, right? Yeah, of course I'm clueless about it!

Cool Club
    So true. I am furious about what is going on locally and I can't believe all that is happening and not happening at the same time. Here's the short list:
    I am beyond disappointed in Abbott.
    I don't understand why there hasn't been massive civil disobedience over lockdowns, business closures and mask mandates.
    I can't believe that the grocery stores are in the mask police business now.
    Why hasn't there been a class action lawsuit over the arbitrary business closures that bankrupted so many people? Bottom line, these people need to be held accountable, because this hasn't been about the virus for a long time now.
    one of the reasons there are no lawsuits is because everyone points the finger at the person above them.

Remember the salon owner that was arbitrarily shut down, she tried to plead her case up the ladder and everyone did the mea culpa and said i didnt make that ordinance, goes all the way to the Governor and he knew he was powerless against local government. It shows you cant fight City Hall..How do you fight them when they are the first dept you have to get past only to be told by a judge, he wont over rule local govt. These Mayors have learned to be warlord bitches over their domain, they know you cant or wont go over their head
    was known as Maxflight on another forum , but wanted to start fresh here

Only the Green!
    Holy shit! You do realize that not knowing the finer points of having a beard makes me normal, right? Yeah, of course I'm clueless about it!

Yet you have used the term numerous times; but you are clueless