Thread: Should we

Pond Popper

Should we

Do away with the blind stake system.

Any idea's how to fix it?

Should Kent and Queen Annes Co. residents be able to participate in blind staking?

Should we re-open Deal Island?

Should we all just the DNR more $$$$...

Are diver hunters dumber than the ducks they hunt?

Anyone want to help re-elect O'Mally?

Opinions on skycarp?

Fed's not planting Wildlife refuges?

How do we fix Primehook ?

Which local town makes the best beer?

Who on here has balls enough to post a link to a site where they are Ballroom dancing? (Your not included Paul)

and
    Is anyone on here near as awesome as Trevor with his vast knowledge of waterfowl and hunting skills?

Not trying to stir the pot here cause you guy know I never post anything with that intent

Yes
    no
    yes
    maybe
    yes, tons more
    equal
    absolutley
    they are white
    great idea
    pave it
    Baltimore
    I bet no one but me
    No
    of course

Banded Bird
    Question #7
    Answer #7
    absolutley]
    Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis???

Banded Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahthaar View Post
    Do away with the blind stake system.
    Yes

Any idea's how to fix it?
    Gunning Rig Floater system

Should Kent and Queen Annes Co. residents be able to participate in blind staking?
    We are residents of the State, so State waters belong to us to use too. You want change than get your arse up here and start a grass roots movement to open Kent/QA county waters. I'll lend you tons of moral support.

Should we re-open Deal Island?
    Yes...with 2 sitcks of dynamite under each of the dams.

Should we all just the DNR more $$$$...
    Yes, with performance based strings attached.

Are diver hunters dumber than the ducks they hunt?
    I don't feel dumber when I shoot blackheads, but it's possible.

If by re-elect you mean throw him in prison for crimes against the Constitution, then yes.

Opinions on skycarp?
    Fun to shoot when they are in a vortex and you are on the X, but if they all disappeared tomorrow I wouldn't care.

Fed's not planting Wildlife refuges?
    We paid for the refuge as a fuel and rest stop for waterfowl....the Feds aren't holding up their end of the bargin.

How do we fix Primehook ?
    Pretend it's a beach that is visited by throngs of democrat voters.....the government would have dredges out there yesterday pumping sand in the breech.

Which local town makes the best beer?
    None

Who on here has balls enough to post a link to a site where they are Ballroom dancing? (Your not included Paul)
    Dancing is for girls and poles

and
    Is anyone on here near as awesome as Trevor with his vast knowledge of waterfowl and hunting skills?
    I can think of one, I'll PM you the name.

Not trying to stir the pot here cause you guy know I never post anything with that intent
    I have a question for you. With turkey season coming do you have any idea where someone could get 250,000 crickets cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by muddyduck View Post
    Question #7

Answer #7

Whatchu talkin 'bout Willis???
    Sarcasm my friend, acid dripping sarcasm...

Pond Popper
    Wow, I wasn't looking for real answers
    #3 I ventured into to those waters, it might cause a S*** Storm that would get all blind siting shut down.
    #9 Interesting point.....

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahthaar View Post
    Do away with the blind stake system. No

Any idea's how to fix it? Took over 300 years of trying to get it to this point, it ain't going to get any better

Should Kent and Queen Annes Co. residents be able to participate in blind staking?I think every county should be restricted to county residents only

Should we re-open Deal Island?Sell it to Tudor, he'll make it hold ducks and it'll turn into a refuge

Should we all just the DNR more $$$$...Why, so they can put the screws to us even harder and we can be 'friends' with O'malley?

Are diver hunters dumber than the ducks they hunt?No, the stupid people hunt tamey mallards

Anyone want to help re-elect O'Mally?In the Magnificent Seven, after Yul Brener and Steve McQueen get shot at, Brener asks McQueen "You get elected?" If you mean elected like that, well of course.

Opinions on skycarp?I've never understood why people hate a bird that is plentiful and we can shoot loads of. Yeah, you've either got 'em or you don't, but how's that really any different from any other bird.

Fed's not planting Wildlife refuges?Wounldn't mind it if the cost savings went for nesting boxes, new wetlands or something for ducks. But it sucks when it's a refuge that was established for waterfowl and any savings goes to studies on some turtle or darter or more bloated bureacracy

How do we fix Primehook ?Mother Nature is already telling everyone she's taking that out to sea, move on and make a better place on higher ground or farther inland. Quit spending $ on something that ain't gonna last. Heck, that could apply to Deal, too.

Which local town makes the best beer?Since Wild Goose moved out of Cambridge, none.

Who on here has balls enough to post a link to a site where they are Ballroom dancing? (Your not included Paul)No

and
    Is anyone on here near as awesome as Trevor with his vast knowledge of waterfowl and hunting skills?I don't know, I didn't think Scotty was on this site yet

Not trying to stir the pot here cause you guy know I never post anything with that intent Yeah, right, go play in your radishes while you're at it!
    Muddy, you going to bait turkeys with them crickets?!?

Pond Popper
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post

He get's that bream fisherman's bait catalog every year for some reason !

Banded Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I wish I could take credit for the "release the crickets plan", but some other Mastermind-evil-genius thought that one up.