Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food Poison....ahhhhh!!!

Pond Popper

Food Poison....ahhhhh!!!

I have been laid out for three days with FOOD POISONING!!!
    I usually feel pretty young for my age but today.......nothing can make you feel older than being hunkered over the toilet for a weekend. I ain't never going to James Coney Island again!

Only the Green!
    Are you sure it is food poisoning? Any thing after a day is normally something else. I wouldn't wish food poisoning on anyone. I have had it a few times and it is just misserable. Normally it comes out both ends.

SR Hunter

Re: Food Poison....ahhhhh!!!

Agree with Maxx, 12-24hrs all is well.

Only the Green!
    love me some James Coney Island. Wish they had one up here!

Only the Green!
    Sounds like the flu, or Hangover III..
    I'm on a Crown Royal diet.. Already lost three days..

Only the Green!
    Rotavirus, guaranteed. It's been running through the entire country this winter.
    Having a Threecurl around is like having the nuclear option.

Double Banded
    Buddy had food poisoning and was in the hospital for 4 days. Bad chicken Sammy from Wendy's in '97.

SR Hunter
    I agree with threecurl..
    Yankee in the woodpile

SR Hunter
    most people that get food poisoning automatically attribute it to whatever meat they ate, when in reality, it may have very well been vegetables

Cool Club
    vegetables
    This!!! A hand didn't wash some celery he put in a salad. Laid out a whole spread. I'd rather pee on a wall outlet that feel that way again.
    Last edited by Duckster; 03-25-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: to keep the spelling popo away
    When in doubt, you can always pee on it.
    Neil Camp-Works for me, you technological Pygmy.

Banded Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizzoner View Post
    most people that get food poisoning automatically attribute it to whatever meat they ate, when in reality, it may have very well been vegetables
    Old onions can be lethal!
    God bless you and yours!

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scurvy Dog View Post
    Old onions can be lethal!
    So can bad spinach. Right up there with some epic hangovers.

Noob
    Only time I had food poisoning was 2004 from eating shrimp scampi at a Red Lobster. Haven't been able to go back there again. Wife and I both had it at the same time.

Rotavirus made its way around our house as well. 1 day of coming out both ends and then exhausted for a couple of weeks afterwards.

Wouldn't wish the feeling of either on anybody. Doubt its food poisoning if it is sticking around this long

Administrator
    ya food poisoning is usually 12-24 hours ... you might feel like **** after that ... but usually nothing is pouring out both ends after that ...

I got some bad pork at chipotle years ago... and MAN... I get nauseated just driving by the place now ... i shutter at the thought of spraying **** in the toilet and throwing up in the bathtub right next to the toilet all at the same time....

(pro tip: try and grab a plastic trashcan... bathtub dont drain well with partially digested food... nasty cleanup)
    I believe in Magical Treadmills. It's Called Faith.

Pond Popper
    I was blowing out both ends and no fever. I could have gone to work today but I was so weak and the drive is so far. I had Salmonella twice, but I only guessing with is what i had again.

Worst is over....what ever it was.

Only the Green!
    We were driving back from WI to here a few years back on Christmas day a few years back. We had to stop for lunch and there wasn't anything open besides a gas station We grabbed a few pizza's. Wife and I shared one and the kids shared one. We got back here and we went to the in-laws for Christmas dinner. That night it hit us like a ton of bricks.

I was in the bathroom in the basement throwing up and cheating myself while the wife was in our room throwing up. I would puke and flush the toilet, then the wife would puke and flush the toilet. We would communicate throw flushing or cell phones. It was 6 hours of pure awfulness.

Jr Hunter
    Whataburger got three of us this weekend. Both ends all day yesterday.
    "You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head."

"Friendship shows us who we really are."

Texas A&M University '97

Double Banded
    no fun at all...
    Team Water Swat

Rollin hens on the water since 87!

Double Banded
    Something fierce got a hold of me right around X-mas. I couldn't trust a fart, couldn't sleep, could barely walk and wanted to shove the business end of a pistol on my mouth.

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by WWR View Post
    Something fierce got a hold of me right around X-mas. I couldn't trust a fart, couldn't sleep, could barely walk and wanted to shove the business end of a pistol on my mouth.
    I bet that made for some nice duck hunts on some of the wades ya'll pulled off. No wonder you looked pissed in some of those pics.