Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somebody had to be the 1st to post in here

Barney
    got 4 replies from FUGE telling me name of this site- OH boy- kid in candy store- BS-just tryinh it out- we'll see what happens-all sites from SDH to D central etc seem to have a finite life-like us- Will check in once in a while and see what happens.

Noob
    Bout time

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Greenhead View Post
    I am here boys.....even tho you guys probably have no idea who i am.....lol
    Well since the rest of us kind of know each other from the fuge why don't you introduce your self

Banded Bird
    I'm in as well. Banded1 on TOS. Bitter Creek is in honor of my 12 YO goldens AKC name, who likely won't be around for next season. I do however have a Boykin Spaniel lined up, who is actually supposed to be born in the next day or so. Never thought I'd have any other type of dog other than a golden but those Boykins have won me over.

Been too busy working the last couple months to hunt much but it looks like it will ease up a touch shortly. So I'll be chasing honkers soon. May take off for the month of January and bum around OK and KS with a friend. Gotta take the old dog for a few grouse while he still can as well.
    Non-potlicker

Barney
    Hey,
    I am a design engineer from the Eau Claire area. I love to hunt waterfoul, spent quite a bit of time and money this year focusing on shoot honkers but it seems to have slowed down alot in the past 2 weeks. Still have alot of birds they just arnt predictable right now. Last friday we put 300 or so to bed and went in to hunt saturday morning and shot 2, the only 2 we seen. Every year me and some friends make a trip to pool 9 on the mississippi just across from Lansing Iowa. It actually coming up next weekend, pretty jacked up about that. According to the pool counts the divers are starting to show up. This will be something like my 13th year chasing duck and geese around. Lookin forward to getting to know you guys alittle better.

Jesse
    Feather Freaks of Wisconsin

Barney
    First post over here. Peaking my head in to see what all the hype is about. Recognize some of you from TOS.

Barney
    Wow.....sure glad I registered. Awful quiet in WI. Everyone must be hunting the cold front I guess