Thread: Postponement of major portion of Obamacare

Only the Green!

Postponement of major portion of Obamacare

They postponed a major portion of Obamacare due to a multitude of protests from business.
    Does this mean we get a refund on the insurance premiums that alredy went up so we can afford healthcare?
    I voted for the other guy!

Only the Green!
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDuck View Post
    They postponed a major portion of Obamacare due to a multitude of protests from business.
    Does this mean we get a refund on the insurance premiums that alredy went up so we can afford healthcare?
    Means that it is a non issue now for the mid term elections.......come on, use that super sleuth noggin of yours and think about it a little......

Cool Club
    Not a chance!

All this is due to Drudge and Fox neocons stirring up the masses by claiming that the postponement is for political reasons to save the midterms for the Democrats.
    When in doubt, you can always pee on it.
    Neil Camp-Works for me, you technological Pygmy.

Double Banded
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Not a chance!

All this is due to Drudge and Fox neocons stirring up the masses by claiming that the postponement is for political reasons to save the midterms for the Democrats.
    Liberals blame GOP, Fox, Drudge in Obamacare fiasco

The pro-Obama media watchdog Media Matters Wednesday, defending the administration's surprise move to cancel implementation of major elements of Obamacare, said that Republicans were to blame and accused conservative media leaders like Fox News and the Drudge Report for ignoring the GOP's role.

In a release, the liberal group said that Fox and Drudge instead charged that the one-year delay was political with the goal of pushing off the expected initial implementation disaster until after the 2014 elections.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/libera...rticle/2532659

Good to read that you see eye to eye with Media Matters and Obama.

Only the Green!
    I have no doubt it was done primarily to benefit the Dems at election time.

It's also evidence what a huge boondoggle it is.
    I voted for the other guy!

Cool Club
    When do they also delay the fines and penalties associated with individual coverage?
    Custodis Mortalis

I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

- Jeremiah 31:33

Running 87 actually had a good post, yall could learn something from it!!!
    That's freaking clever.
    Guys pretty smart

Double Banded
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnin' 87 View Post
    When do they also delay the fines and penalties associated with individual coverage?
    They dont. The more people dropped by their employers and forced into the hideous "Exchanges", the faster the people cry and revolt and turn to the government to do something about it. And the government will be happy to help by installing a Single Payer, government controlled health care.

Medicaid for all!!!!!

That's the end-game and we are watching it play out right in front of our eyes.